AmeriNet has an immediate opening for an Entry-Level, Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will assist the Sales and Marketing Team with promoting IP Products and Services.
The responsibilities for this ideal candidate:
• Outbound and inbound lead/prospect generation
• Work as a team with outside sales to build pipeline
• Identify and qualify key contacts including decision makers
• Assign qualified sales leads to outside sales for further follow-up with the goal to convert leads to opportunities
• Individuals must be hard working, motivated and willing to learn
• Excellent time management skills
• Highly energetic and self-starter
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
AmeriNet has provided complete system integration, enterprise networking products and services for over 28 years. We employ a management style that recognizes, appreciates and empowers our employees. You will also enjoy a culture that promotes work-life balance. AmeriNet offers competitive wages, benefits and matching 401K.
Full-time or part-time position. Benefits package included. Please send resume to: AmeriNet, 1241 S. Maple Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 or email@example.com
posted September 26, 2018