AmeriNet is currently seeking a Network Service Engineer for our Ann Arbor, MI office.
The responsibilities for this ideal candidate:
- Design and deploy multi-site topology and cloud networks
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot network equipment, firewalls, switches, and UAC deployments
- Ability to generate case notes and work through complex problems requiring in-depth fault analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Provide technical training and formal presentations
Combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Education or experience in LAN, WAN and WLAN
- Troubleshooting Firewall/Security
- IP Routing / VLAN Routing
- Strong Technical Analysis and Technical Skills
AmeriNet has provided complete system integration, enterprise networking products and services for over 30 years. We employ a management style that recognizes, appreciates, and empowers our employees. You will also enjoy a culture that promotes work-life balance. AmeriNet offers competitive wages, benefits, and matching 401K.
Position is fulltime with full benefit package. Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or AmeriNet, 1241 S. Maple Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
Posted: August 5, 2020