Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration & Management
5 Day Course
$5,000 per student
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration & Management course is 5 days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
• Configure & manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls
• Configure & manage Security and NAT policies to enable approved traffic to and from zones
• Configure & manage Threat Prevention strategies to block traffic from known and unknown IP addresses, domains, and URLs
• Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface & firewall reports
• Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture
• Connect to the Management Network
• Manage Firewall Configurations
• Manage Firewall Administrator Accounts
• Connect to Production Networks
• The Cyberattack Lifecycle
• Block Threats Using Security and NAT Policies
• Block Packet- and Protocol-Based Attacks
• Block Threats from Known Bad Sources
• Block Threats by Identifying Applications
• Maintain Application-Based Policies
• Block Threats Using Custom Applications
• Block Threats by Identifying Users
• Block Threats by Identifying Devices
• Block Unknown Threats
• Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
• Prevent Use of Stolen Credentials
• Block Threats Using Security Profiles
• View Threat and Traffic Information
• Next Steps
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® Next-Generation Firewalls. The course includes hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
October 5th - 9th
Our training will take place onsite in Ann Arbor, MI or Virtual.
We will relay our decision as to the best way to safely train 3 weeks before the scheduled class.
9am - 5pm Eastern, each day
To register for a class or any questions please fill out the form below.