Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration & Management
5 Day Course
$5,000 per student
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration & Management course is 5 days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
• Configure & manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls
• Configure & manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
• Configure & manage firewall high availability
• Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface & firewall reports
• Next-Generation Security Platform and Architecture
• Initial Configuration
• Interface Configuration
• Security and NAT Policies
• URL Filtering
• Site-to-Site VPNs
• Monitoring & Reporting
• Active/Passive High Availability
• Security Practices
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student will learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Classroom | Ann Arbor, MI:
July 29th - August 2nd
September 30th - October 4th
9am - 5pm Eastern, each day
To register for a class or any questions please fill out the form below.