Please join us for our March Madness Technical Update Session taking place on Thursday, March 21st at Topgolf in Auburn Hills, MI.
Presentations & Demos from: Infoblox, Palo Alto Networks, and Silver Peak.
Infoblox - Taking Action to Combat New DNS-Based Threats
Most parts of your business are driven by DNS. Any communication, any ecommerce transaction from a customer, IoT sensors, etc., use DNS. Hackers have figured this out and have come to the realization that DNS is just as important and valuable to them as it is to you and your business.
During this presentation, you’ll discover:
• How DNS hijacking works and the threat it presents to your network and data
• How to protect your network in a constantly-changing DNS threat landscape
• How to unify and automate your DNS security response
Learn why it’s more important than ever to raise network security to the next level.
Palo Alto Networks - The Dynamic Cyber Security Landscape
During this presentation you will:
• Review the threat landscape including likely “bad actors” and targets
• Cover the tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber criminals/activists/nation states
• Discuss why traditional antivirus and user awareness fail to detect and block attacks
• Offer strategies to help protect your organization from malicious exploits, malware and ransomware attacks
• See demonstrations of actual cyber-attacks and the defenses that can help defend against such events
Silver Peak – Not All SD-WANs are Equal
The use of broadband Internet connections with SD-WAN has many benefits, however for any enterprise, performance and reliability can’t be compromised. During this presentation, we will cover the 4 “must haves” for your SD-WAN solution that will guarantee the Quality of Service you need:
•Actually improving the quality of the bandwidth you already have, instead of routing around it
•Enabling centralized control and administration of network-wide policies
•Providing detailed visibility into real-time and historical application and network trends
•Allowing for the modular deployment of WAN optimization to insure performance when you need it, where you need it
Date: Thursday, March 21st
Location: Topgolf, 500 Great Lakes Crossing Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Time: 9:30am to 3:00pm
Outline of Event:
Registration and Breakfast
Technical Presentations & Demos
Optional Topgolf Game
March Madness NCAA Tournament on the Televisions
Please register below to attend.