Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration & Management
5 Day Course
$5,000 per student
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration & Management course is 5 days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
• Configure & manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls
• Configure & manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
• Configure & manage firewall high availability
• Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface & firewall reports
• Security Platform and Architecture
• Initial Configuration
• Interface Configuration
• Security and NAT Policies
• URL Filtering
• Site-to-Site VPNs
• Monitoring & Reporting
• Active/Passive High Availability
• Next-Generation Security Practices
• Next Steps
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
April 20th - 24th - Virtual training
June 22nd - 26th - Classroom training
9am - 5pm Eastern, each day
To register for a class or any questions please fill out the form below.