Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration & Management
5 Day Course
$5,000 per student
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration & Management course is 5 days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
• Configure & manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls
• Configure & manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
• Configure & manage firewall high availability
• Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface & firewall reports
• Platforms and Architecture
• Initial Configuration
• Interface Configuration
• Security and NAT Policies
• Basic Content-ID™
• URL Filtering
• Site-to-Site VPN
• Monitoring & Reporting
• Active/Passive High Availability
• What’s Next
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student will learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
July 10th - 14th
9am - 5pm Eastern, each day
To register for a class or any questions please fill out the form below.