PAN Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection UTD - Detroit, MI 11/29
Are you interested in taking a Palo Alto Networks Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection test drive? AmeriNet invites you to take the Ultimate Test Drive with Palo Alto Networks on Wednesday, November 29th. You will get hands-on experience with the Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform.
This is a FREE half-day technical workshop dedicated to restoring visibility and control over the applications, users and content traversing your network. In this workshop, you will learn how:
- Traps replaces legacy AV with multi-method prevention
- Traps prevents vulnerability exploits
- Traps prevents malware infections
- Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform automatically converts threat intelligence into prevention
Labs that will be covered:
1. Conduct a Ransomware Attack
2. Prevent Ransomware Attack
3. Explore the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM)
4. Prevent Exploit Attack
5. Prevent Malware Attack
6. Next-Generation Security Platform in Action
7. Microsoft Office File Protection
The Rattlesnake Club
300 River Place Drive
Detroit, MI 48207
9:30am: Registration | Breakfast
10:00am: Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection Test Drive
1:45pm: Event Conclusion
These classes are popular and space fills quickly. Register now to save your place at the next Ultimate Test Drive.
We look forward to seeing you at this event.