Security Briefing & Tigers Game - Detroit - 9.12.19
You are invited to attend an informative security briefing on the morning of Thursday, September 12th, followed by a Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees baseball game that afternoon at Comerica Park. Attendance at the game is optional.
At the morning presentation, you will learn from industry leaders Okta, Palo Alto Networks and Proofpoint.
Please read below for a detailed description of what will be discussed.
Okta: From Zero to Zero Trust
In this session we will discuss what Zero Trust means in today’s changing security landscape and look deeper beyond Forrester’s Zero Trust Ecosystem (ZTX) model. Discover tactical actions that can be taken to achieve a Zero Trust security posture in your organization while simultaneously accelerating agility, improving user experiences, and enabling adoption of new best of breed technologies.
Palo Alto Networks:
We will discuss how automation and machine learning are key to addressing challenges at every level of security. With more threat actors automating attacks and using low-cost computing to increase their attack volume, speed and accuracy — we must work smarter.
At this event, you will learn how to:
- Reduce false positive alerts by up to 95%
- Simplify detection and response by stitching together network, endpoint and cloud data
- Accelerate security operations by coordinating processes across multi-vendor products
Join our experts to learn how they use automation to leave work on time. Let technology become a hero by focusing on the tasks that matter.
Proofpoint: Protection Starts with People
Proofpoint helps protect people, data, and brands from advanced threats and compliance risks. By incorporating best of breed security integrations with industry partners like Palo Alto Networks and Okta, we enable organizations to build an effective security awareness program as well as detect, block and mitigate security, compliance, and digital risks across important channels.
Do you consider email one of your largest attack vectors? Learn more from Proofpoint about:
• Are you struggling trying to solve your credential phishing challenge?
• Do you have concerns around trying to protect your organization from ransomware?
• Have you seen a rise in email spoofing? Attackers sending targeted, low volume messages to your executive team?
• How valuable would threat actor data be to your organization? Who in your organization is being targeted, who is clicking, what does the content of the message look like, how widespread is the attack?
• What an effective security awareness training program should look like: simulated phishing attacks, knowledge assessments and interactive training – along with opportunities for end users to practice what they have learned.
Proofpoint solutions enable organizations to protect their users from advanced attacks delivered via email, social media and mobile apps, protect the information their users create from advanced attacks and compliance risks, and respond quickly when incidents occur.
Please register below to attend. Thank you.