Technical Briefing & Optional Indians Game - Cleveland, OH 5.9.19
On Thursday, May 9th, you are invited to attend a morning technical briefing where you will learn from industry leaders, Aerohive, Palo Alto Networks and Viavi Solutions. This is followed by an optional Cleveland Indians baseball game.
Please read below for a detailed description of what will be discussed.
Wi-Fi 6: It is Here - Are You Ready?
Wi-Fi 6/802.11ax – It is here - phones, laptops, IoT devices are available today, and hundreds of new devices are shipping this year.
In this session, we’ll answer the following questions:
• Wi-Fi 6 devices – what are they, where and when will they hit my network?
• Is your Wi-Fi set to cope with these devices and deliver the expected experience for users?
• What are the key differences from Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 5 and 4 (your current network) and why should I make the upgrade?
• How does Wi-Fi 6 work? We will discuss real examples of Wi-Fi 6 deployments – and the benefits for legacy client devices.
• What’s still to happen with Wi-Fi 6? Get an update on IEEE and Wi-Fi Alliance certification and standard releases.
Palo Alto Networks:
Go Fast, Stay Secure – Security for Public Clouds
Maintaining holistic cloud security and compliance isn't easy. If you thought it was just you … it’s not.
Organizations around the world struggle with implementing the various aspects of cloud security, such as threat detection, visibility, misconfiguration management and risk remediation, all while complying with industry standards.
RedLock, now part of Palo Alto Networks®, will now add critical security analytics capabilities across multi-cloud environments to our extensive cloud security offering. Redlock adds functionality and visibility to your cloud security capabilities providing you:
• Cloud adoption while maintaining security
• Comprehensive visibility
• Threat Detection
• Rapid Response
Leveraging Your Infrastructure to Solve Problems
During this presentation you will learn:
• What’s available that you might not know of
• What good is the analysis you have to choose from
• What is right for your business
• How to pull it together to achieve operational excellence
We hope you can join us. Please register below to attend.