Technical Update Session - Auburn Hills, MI 8.5.20
Please join us for our Summer 2020 Technical Update Session taking place on Wednesday, August 5th at Topgolf in Auburn Hills, MI.
Presentations & Demo froms Extreme Networks and Silver Peak with one more partner to add.
Will be discussing how ExtremeCloud™ IQ helps organizations automate end-to-end, edge-to-DC network operations, unlock new analytics, scale faster, and secure and optimize the end user and application experience.
Why choose Extreme Networks?
• Breadth: End to End Enterprise; Edge to Data Center solutions for all of your network needs.
• Depth: Management, intelligence, & assurance to optimize both your network and business.
• Quality: Real-time dev, continuous ML/AI innovation, and ISO27001 certified to accelerate and protect your investment.
• Efficiency: Technology and business innovations that are 30% more cost effective to you than any other solution.
Silver Peak: “A Modern WAN Edge for the Cloud-First Enterprise”
In this session, Silver Peak will focus on how to realize the promise of the cloud (greater agility and adaptability, faster responsiveness, increased automation, operational efficiency, scalability and flexibility, cost savings, etc.) without sacrificing SLAs. Learn how to
• Improve performance of end-user productivity apps
• Develop a no-compromise WAN strategy
• Manage continuous change in your environment
• Deliver a multiplier effect on investments in cloud applications and services
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Location: Topgolf, 500 Great Lakes Crossing Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Time: 9:30am to 3pm
Outline of Event:
Technical Presentations & Demos
Optional Topgolf Game
Register below to attend.